Feathercraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Aplication

2 posters

Go down

Staff Aplication Empty Staff Aplication

Post by Criptic_Warlock Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:01 pm

My name is Criptic_Warlock. Im 12 (almost 13) and live in New Zealand.
I know what your thinking. A 13 Year old applying for staff? He's too young! I've been told that a lot too. I just want a chance to prove that I can be responsible. (and what better way to do it than in my favourite game!?)

I've been playing Minecraft for 3 years now, and FeatherCraft for 3-6 days... im hoping to spend more time over the next 8 weeks I have off school, to play and have fun with the people on Very Happy

I Enjoy helping, making people laugh and have a very good personality, I have a great sence of humor and can have a fun time when I can, but serious when I need to be.

I have staffed on 1 server (squidlycraft) in which I was an admin, but as the server started to run downhill, the owner was forced to close it down.

I would fix anything that needed fixing. I have been knowen to focus on 1 thing for as long as it takes.

Im an ok Redstoner, a reasonable World editer and an AMAZING comedian. (Does that last one count?)

Criptic_Warlock

Back to top Go down

Staff Aplication Empty Re: Staff Aplication

Post by Rysze Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:30 pm

I would like to conduct an interview over skype. I will contact you In-Game about this.
Rysze
Rysze
Admin

https://feathercraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down